When you book your stay on our website, we offer our most competitive rates and special benefits that we believe will make a difference to your stay.
Check In Time is from 3pm to 7pm.
Check in after the time limit will be possible subject to advance notice and availability.
Check Out Time by 11am
All terms and conditions quoted apply to bookings made directly with La Giribaldina. For bookings made via third party websites, please refer to the Terms & Conditions sent to you with your booking confirmation.
• Credit Card required to book or deposit by bank tranfert at the time of booking and full payment taken at the moment of check in.
• Includes breakfast.
• Includes visit of the wine-cellar.
Amendment and Cancellation policy:
• Booking can be amended or moved to new dates without charge up to 14 days prior to the arrival date.
• Bookings cancelled within 14 days prior to arrival date will incur a charge equal to 100% of the booking value.
• 10% IVA is charged per night of booking on all accommodation and is included in the nightly rates quoted, any municipal tourist tax may be applied in case of introduction.
• Payment of your booking will be taken at the time of check in, in line with the terms of the applicable rate for your booking.
• If full payment cannot be processed when due, La Giribaldina reserves the right to cancel your booking without further notice and any monies received as partial or full payment of your booking may be withheld as a cancellation fee.
• If La Giribaldina cancels a booking due to non-payment and you wish to rebook, the advertised rates and available rooms at the time of rebooking will apply.
Cancellation terms of your booking are based on the rate you have chosen and will be detailed in your booking confirmation.
A summary of all rates categories and the applicable cancellation policies is included above.
If you fail to arrive for your booking (‘no-show’) then 100% of your booking value will be charged, including any minimum package charges as applicable.
For the avoidance of doubt, our amendment and cancellation deadlines are based on the number of full days (24hours) ahead of the start of your arrival date. Example:
• If you are due to arrive on the 16th and your booking has a 14-day cancellation policy, this means you have until 23:59 on the 1st of that month to cancel without charge. This puts 14 full days (24hours) between your last opportunity to cancel, and your scheduled arrive date (which begins at 00:01 on the 16th)
• Should you have any questions about the terms of your booking, please contact us.
During busy times we cannot guarantee an early check-in as we will have departing and arriving guests who will need to access their room in line with their booking.
We will offer early check-in whenever we can. Should you wish to be guaranteed this, please book your room from the night before.
All rooms and suites are designed to accommodate a maximum of 2 adults with the bed configuration provided as listed for each room. Single beds are available in one room.
The hotel does not allow any room to be solely occupied by guests under the age of 18. Any person under the age of 18 must be accompanied by a parent or guardian.
One extra child bed for one child up to the age of 4 years is possible - with advance request ahead of booking - in selected rooms only.
A charge of €20per night is made for the use of an extra bed.
We do not guarantee the availability of extra child beds. These must be requested in advance to ensure we can accommodate. We cannot guarantee to have an extra bed if you have not requested this before you have booked.
We reserve the right to refuse accommodation to guests/parties which cannot comply to our bed/room occupancy policy.
The child bed is not a full-size bed and will not accommodate an adult and cannot be provided for this purpose.
A baby cot for up to 2 years old can be provided free of charge, but on request and with advance booking.
We cannot guarantee to have a baby cot available unless you have prebooked.
All of our rooms at La Giribaldina are non-smoking. Guests are invited to smoke on their terraces or garden areas.
A cleaning fee of €250 will be charged for any room where smoking has taken place and guests are liable for any damage to their room from smoking.
Pets are not allowed.
By booking and staying with La Giribaldina, you are deemed to agree with our Privacy & Data Policy which can be viewed here.
To effectively process your booking and communicate with you in relation to your booking, you agree that we may contact you by email or phone prior to, during and after your booking dates.
For Marketing emails, you have the right to opt-in and opt-out of any marketing communications and you may do this at any time by either contacting us, or clicking the ‘unsubscribe’ link which you will find at the bottom of all marketing communications that we send.
The Hotel wants all guests to enjoy their experience and so reserves the right to ask guests to keep noise/sound levels at an acceptable level after 10pm and before 8am.
The Hotel does not allow parties of any kind in the rooms and guests may be asked to leave if reports of unacceptable behaviour or excessive noise are received. In this instance, the Client will be liable for the full amount of their room and tax charges, as well as any damage incurred to the room(s) or public areas.
Smoking is not allowed in any part of the Hotel or its grounds, except in the designated smoking area. A ‘smoking fee’ as appropriate to any damage or cleaning requirements will be charged to any room that the Hotel determines has been smoked in.